Team DreamerZ Building Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a elite team of builders for minecraft who will produce high quality maps!

4 posters

Building Team Application Info & Template

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Building Team Application Info & Template Empty Building Team Application Info & Template

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:13 am

Hey guys im PBKDreamZ and im starting up an expert building team!

A little about this team:
    Together i want everyone to feel like they are part of something greater than themselves.
    we will be building high quality adventure maps parkour maps pve maps and more.
    i feel together as a well formed team that we can produce maps as high quality as hypixel.
    now i know rome wasnt built over night (because i wasnt building it) but i know we can progress and become part of something that will be widely respected.
    TeamDreamerZ is designed to impress and make others enjoy the world of minecraft and make them look forward to our presentations.

A little about myself:
    Name: Cody
    Sports/Hobbies: Track, Wrestling and my favorite hobby would be paintballing!
    Why i started this: I feel im ready to be the founder of something bigger than myself and i love minecraft!
    Youtube: youtube.com/users/TeamDreamZMinecraft
    Yes i am a youtube partner at this time (4/21/13) i have about 30 subscribers so i hope to post videos of our creations on my channel as we make the maps.

I am currently recruiting members for the following positions:

Building Team Positions
    Director: The one i trust the most, my right hand man, often leading the projects when i am not their. note: must be a very decent builder.

Staff Supervisor: Someone who keeps track of all staff members, notes their progresses and downfalls reports directly to me and gives me info on how the staff have been doing. note: must be a good builder as well.

Redstoner: a true state of the art redstoner, this person must be able to make almost anything and really be able to out do themselves when the time calls for it, i rely on these staff greatly because i suck at redstone!

Builder: someone who has vision, someone who can picture something great in their mind then produce onto the land of minecraft, they must be a very good builder and make things look very detailed and intricate

Interior Decorator: basically someone who can go on the inside of what the Builder made and deck them out. furnish it make it very livable or for whatever purpose we need it for, pleasurable to be inside.

Architect: also like a builder but oversees the project, gets a picture of what the build will look like and help build it aswell. these guys need to be able to communicate with me so they know what i need.

Landscaper(terraformer): someone who can take perfectly flat land and turn it into a living breathing world. ex: a mountain. a volcano. a beautiful waterfall & etc.

Pixelart-er: someone who can really put an image out into minecraft with just a simple picture, note: these guys must be well experienced and not plagiarize anything they see over the web (THAT MEANS MAKE YOUR VERY OWN PIXELART)

Demolitionist: someone who will be able to set tnt and etc at the end of a map or etc when needed (NOTE: THEY MAY NOT SET TNT AND BLOW SHIT TO PIECES WHENEVER THEY PLEASE)
    this position must be highly trusted and is not able to be applied for and is given out by me personally.

Developer: Someone who can develop plugins for us (knows java or html) they must also be able to handle maps through filezilla and be able to upload them for the public use.

Supporter: Someone who supports us financially and is of course given special privileges in anything regarding the server. these people are often the most respected.

How to apply for this building team:
    Copy and Paste this following template into the comments like so
    [Builder] Application (in the [ ] put the position your applying for.
    special note: if your are applying for supporter you must be able to donate to this server/team within a week otherwise it will be rejected.
    unless your a god of building, you need a skype to be accepted.

Template:
    [ ] Application

1. Real Name:
    2: In-Game Name:
    3. Skype name:
    4. Why you want to join this team?
    5. Do you have a premium minecraft account?
    6. Are you willing to pledge to be part of something that is bigger than yoursel?f:
    7. How many hours per day can i expect to see you working?:
    8. How long have you been playing?:
    9. What are your past experiences with being on building teams?:
    10. PREVIOUS BUILDS(Must have 2-5 links to get accepted):
    11. Why should i pick you?:
    12. Is the building team name cool?(lol):
    13. Maturity level(1-10)(also you must have a good sense of humor):
    14. Would you grief our projects?:
    15. Anything extra you would like to add:

I am the founder and sole leader of this organization! so if you have any questions regarding this building team please ask me.

For now this building team will be hosted on my server. if you do not know the ip message me and i will send it to u.
    (192.95.31.21:25598)

Last edited by Admin on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TRiiZZx
    TRiiZZx

Building Team Application Info & Template Empty Re: Building Team Application Info & Template

Post by TRiiZZx Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:30 am

[Director]
    1. Real Name: Jarrod
    2: In-Game Name: TRiiZZx
    3. Skype name: ghost13321
    4. Why you want to join this team? Because i likes the Minecrafts and building things, been wanting to join a team for a while
    5. Do you have a premium minecraft account? Yes
    6. Are you willing to pledge to be part of something that is bigger than yourself?: Absolutley
    7. How many hours per day can i expect to see you working?: As much as you need
    8. How long have you been playing?: Since Alpha
    9. What are your past experiences with being on building teams?: Not much
    10. PREVIOUS BUILDS(Must have 2-5 links to get accepted): Sent over skype
    11. Why should i pick you?: Because youve seen some of my builds, im a decent builder
    12. Is the building team name cool?(lol): ABSOLUTLEY NOT (jk)
    13. Maturity level(1-10)(also you must have a good sense of humor): im about at -10
    14. Would you grief our projects?: Nope
    15. Anything extra you would like to add: I am a beast
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Building Team Application Info & Template Empty Re: Building Team Application Info & Template

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:39 am

TRiiZZx wrote:[Director]
    1. Real Name: Jarrod
    2: In-Game Name: TRiiZZx
    3. Skype name: ghost13321
    4. Why you want to join this team? Because i likes the Minecrafts and building things, been wanting to join a team for a while
    6. Are you willing to pledge to be part of something that is bigger than yourself?: Absolutley
    7. How many hours per day can i expect to see you working?: As much as you need
    8. How long have you been playing?: Since Alpha
    9. What are your past experiences with being on building teams?: Not much
    10. PREVIOUS BUILDS(Must have 2-5 links to get accepted): Sent over skype
    11. Why should i pick you?: Because youve seen some of my builds, im a decent builder
    12. Is the building team name cool?(lol): ABSOLUTLEY NOT (jk)
    13. Maturity level(1-10)(also you must have a good sense of humor): im about at -10
    14. Would you grief our projects?: Nope
    15. Anything extra you would like to add: I am a beast
    You have been approved Cool
    Elitesamage

Building Team Application Info & Template Empty Developer Application

Post by Elitesamage Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:04 am

1. Real Name:Ethan
    2: In-Game Name:Elitesamage
    3. Skype name:supreme.overlord.elite
    4. Why you want to join this team?I want to join this team as I feel it would be a great experience as this is building team is a very new thing to me and i think it will be a huge success
    5. Do you have a premium minecraft account? Yes and i ahve a permium alternate account for testing purpose's
    6. Are you willing to pledge to be part of something that is bigger than yourself: Yes very much so I can devote a lot of time to this project
    7. How many hours per day can I expect to see you working?: probably about 6 hours
    8. How long have you been playing?:about 2 years now
    9. What are your past experiences with being on building teams?:None like i said this is very new to me
    10. PREVIOUS BUILDS(Must have 2-5 links to get accepted): Not Applying for builder
    11. Why should I pick you?: I feel you should choose me because I am mature and know a lot about the job and what is involved and the ammount of time I will have to put into it I have been coding and setting up server for almost 6 months now
    12. Is the building team name cool?(lol): yea haha very inventive
    13. Maturity level(1-10)(also you must have a good sense of humor):about a 9 I am quite mature for my age but and I like having a lot of fun but I know when to be serious and when big decisions need to be made
    14. Would you grief our projects?: No Never I have never and I mean never been banned from any server for griefing
    15. Anything extra you would like to add: Not Really just that if you pick me I will be very dedicated to the project and that I have a lot of experience in java and HTML.

Thanks For Reading

Ethan (Elitesamage) Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:05 am

Elitesamage wrote:1. Real Name:Ethan
    2: In-Game Name:Elitesamage
    3. Skype name:supreme.overlord.elite
    4. Why you want to join this team?I want to join this team as I feel it would be a great experience as this is building team is a very new thing to me and i think it will be a huge success
    5. Do you have a premium minecraft account? Yes and i ahve a permium alternate account for testing purpose's
    6. Are you willing to pledge to be part of something that is bigger than yourself: Yes very much so I can devote a lot of time to this project
    7. How many hours per day can I expect to see you working?: probably about 6 hours
    8. How long have you been playing?:about 2 years now
    9. What are your past experiences with being on building teams?:None like i said this is very new to me
    10. PREVIOUS BUILDS(Must have 2-5 links to get accepted): Not Applying for builder
    11. Why should I pick you?: I feel you should choose me because I am mature and know a lot about the job and what is involved and the ammount of time I will have to put into it I have been coding and setting up server for almost 6 months now
    12. Is the building team name cool?(lol): yea haha very inventive
    13. Maturity level(1-10)(also you must have a good sense of humor):about a 9 I am quite mature for my age but and I like having a lot of fun but I know when to be serious and when big decisions need to be made
    14. Would you grief our projects?: No Never I have never and I mean never been banned from any server for griefing
    15. Anything extra you would like to add: Not Really just that if you pick me I will be very dedicated to the project and that I have a lot of experience in java and HTML.

Thanks For Reading

Ethan (Elitesamage) Very Happy
    You have been approved has part of the Developer Team! welcome to team dreamerz Smile
    PlasmaBuilds

Building Team Application Info & Template Empty Application for Supervisor or Builder

Post by PlasmaBuilds Fri May 31, 2013 12:06 am

[Supervisor] or [Builder]

1. Real Name: Nick
    2: In-Game Name:Plasmorana21
    3. Skype name:thegardith
    4. Why you want to join this team? I have worked on numerous builds for servers I have worked on, and I am interested in being the Staff Supervisor.
    6. Are you willing to pledge to be part of something that is bigger than yoursel?f:Yes, since I owned a server and served a 1 year term as a moderator on UberMinecraft
    7. How many hours per day can i expect to see you working?: Depending what day: weekend, at least 4. weekdays, at least 1:30.
    8. How long have you been playing?: Since 1.1
    9. What are your past experiences with being on building teams?: Organization is the most important part, since that is why we are all here Very Happy!
    10. PREVIOUS BUILDS(Must have 2-5 links to get accepted):
    It wont let me upload links to just look at my 3 projects on planetminecraft under the username of PlasmaBuilds (me)
    11. Why should i pick you?: As I said before, I have been a registered supervisor. I am experienced in making boats, houses, and ruins (caves also). I know almost every command for worldedit, and I know how to use programming language for PEX or something like that.
    12. Is the building team name cool?(lol): I can help with that... Crying or Very sad
    13. Maturity level(1-10)(also you must have a good sense of humor): I am known as a mature 14 year old (7). I know over 200 anti jokes, and can invent things like Gardith (I'll tell you what it means after we know each other well enough).
    14. Would you grief our projects?: Please! I am part of the grief relief team!
    15. Anything extra you would like to add: I would be glad to make custom terrains with world painter for any other projects you have, and would really like this!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content